Syber Vapor I SVIB100 Desktop (Black)
Model : SVIB100
Customer Reviews
Product Features
- Intel Core i3-4150 Processor 3.5 GHz(3 MB cache)
- 8GB DDR3
- 1024 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
- Syber Vapor I SVIB100 Desktop (Black)
- See more product details
Product Description
Syber PC Gaming console was built by gamers, for gamers. With instant access to purchase any Microsoft Windows compatible titles and all the biggest blockbusters you want to play, Syber Gaming takes gaming to a whole new level. Why settle for small screen gaming on titles that were meant to be experienced on the big screen. Immerse yourself in the full gaming experience with a Syber Gaming System, the PC Console to replace all consoles. Syber Vapor I Black SVIB100 PC Gaming Console is powered by Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Graphics Card along with the 8GB of DDR3 memory, which provides you with smooth gaming. The 1TB SATAIII HDD gives you plenty of storage room for all the biggest blockbusters you want to play. With 802.11 Wi-Fi, you are able to game with the Syber SVIB100 in any room with the big screen. Syber Vapor I SVIB100 w/ Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz CPU, 8GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX750 Ti 2GB, 1TB SATAIII HDD, 802.11 Wi-Fi, Win 8.1 64-Bit & Black Color 1 Year Limited Warranty & Lifetime Toll Free Tech Support Services/ Technical Support Hotline: (888) 937-5581/ Technical Support E-mail: techsupportatsybergaming.com Read more
-------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment